Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2015

[FIXED] Moi 4esf Antique 7 Fireplace - By Milla


Our dear and amazing Florence always rejoicing with their numerous conversions! Thanks my honey! She had converted this Fireplace by 4esf with a recolor made by Kristof (Sims2).But it was not functional nor had slots, as mentioned in his own Florence Tumblr. I asked his permission to fix the mesh and she gave me a positive sign for it! Thanks again ... Endless times Thanks !!!
Well, I edited the mesh, add slots (22, but depending on the size of the first decor you put on it, only 10 or 15 will work because of the footprints), cloned with a fireplace base to make it functional (to function in the base game, ie without expansion to it), and repaired Kristof textures were made.
EXTRA: add my textures too! You can view them in GIF that is upon this text!
Two CAS-Table versions.
So that's it! I hope you enjoy!